34 35th St., Unit 26, Brooklyn, NY, 11232
To Do List for Mary Mack 5000
Shoulder/Lap Pads: I clearly need to find a better way for people to put on/take off the pads without taking so much time. I have been looking at Neoprene Velcro material like on athletic knee supports sold at drug stores. Seattle Fabrics seem to sell it. Can I do it without losing the “rocker” look?
Enclosure (plastic? metal? wood?) for game for the purpose of:
- protecting circuit
- stick to the floor/table so players don’t pull wires out
- protect circuit, stick on table/floor
- quick sockets for wires
Circuit: the cleaner, sturdier the better!
- changing all pots to trimmers so they can’t be changed so easily
turn all wires connecting pads to two easy sockets (10 wires ea)**
- getting new terminal blocks that use 10 wires for each person
Wires!! need to find a way to make cleaner, quicker! Looks like spaghetti right now…
- find wire with at least 10 conductors (round shape, not flat, black)
- find quick, sturdy connectors, easy to attach/disconnect
- neoprene velcro – I am not sure if this will take away from the “rocker” look
- add the chains, studs, patches
- must publish on GitHub!
- Create 2 Arduino code – one for callibration, other for actual game