Tue - Sat, 12 - 6PM / 212.937.6580 / 540 W 21st St. New York, NY 10011
I just realized that I am going to be spending roughly 40 of the next 60 days on the road. If you are in any of these places, please get in touch!
- March 20th-23rd Washington DC - visit the ‘rents
- March 29th - April 4th Chicago - Chiacgo Roadshow
- April 8th - 14th Liverpool - FACT Climate for Change
- Denmark - quick trip while in Liverpool for EnterAction conference
- April 23rd-26th Austin - visit my brother
- April 29 - May 1st New Mexico - visiting the IFDM program at UNM
- July 10-22 (ish) Gijón, Spain - Invisible Threads will be a part of the upcoming exhibition called FEEDFORWARD - The Angel of History curated by Steve Dietz, Christiane Paul. The show will run from July 17th through January 11th, 2010 at LABoral Centro de Arte y Creación Industrial, Gijón, Spain with an opening reception and symposium during the opening weekend.