34 35th St., Unit 26, Brooklyn, NY, 11232
- 10 Moments Comedians Made Us Think This Year – December 28, 2010
- German University Has Slides – December 23, 2010
- Progress in Algorithms Beats Moore’s Law – December 23, 2010
- All I want for Christmas is the $62,000 Twitter owes me – December 26, 2010 – I’m not even going to pretend that I read all of this and understood the nuance of his argument. But it’s xmas night, and I honestly can’t be bothered. If the content that you put into a free service is worth so muh to you, you back it up elsewhere. If you don’t back it up, it can’t be worth that much to you. Certainly not $62k.
- Photo – December 24, 2010
- The Post That Cannot Possibly Go Wrong – December 23, 2010